A Bespoke Service With The Personal Touch
Get The Best Price For Your Property In A Timescale That Suits You With The Maximum Exposure And Highest Quality Presentation.
With every home we sell, we begin with the end in mind. This means that we want to do such a good job for you that you recommend us to all your friends and family. Given that recent statistics have shown that 79% of the UK population do not trust estate agents, there is clearly demand for a better way.
James Gorey Estate Agents provides an ultra-personal, proactive and bespoke estate agency service with the sole aim of building long term relationships and becoming your go to property people. We will do everything we can to achieve the right deal for you in the quickest timescale whilst taking away as much stress and hassle. We are here every step of the way, whenever you need us.
Our sales service is comprehensive, the only thing we want you to do is say ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to the offers we get you. We will handle all the viewings, negotiations and marketing leaving you to focus on finding the perfect new home, which we are also happy to negotiate for you on your behalf to save as much money as possible.
We do not charge upfront fees and you do not pay us if we do not do our job. It is simple – you pay us on the results we achieve for you!
Our Marketing Package includes:
First impressions count which is why your marketing must begin with high quality photos designed to capture the best features of your property whilst not giving too much away.
Detailed Floor Plans
Industry-leading floor plans with accurate measurements to 99% of a property’s true size allowing buyers to get a great feel for the home before they even step through the door.
Rightmove And Zoopla
Massive exposure on the two biggest property portals along with hundreds of affiliate websites.
Social Media Advertising
We’ll find the buyers other agents can’t by producing highly targeted Facebook and Google ads for your home to capture the attention of active and motivated buyers when they least expect it.
Buyer Waiting Lists
All of our buyers are pre-qualified to ensure they are motivated and financially able to buy your home. We work very closely with the buyers we register, constantly updating their requirements and suggesting homes to view from the feedback they give us from viewing other properties.
Looking after you
You never want to be left in the dark while you are selling your home and your personal agent will regularly contact you to make sure you are fully kept in the loop and know exactly what’s going on.
We will negotiate you the best possible deal taking in to account the buyer’s price, timescale and position. All offers will be financially verified and checked out to ensure their validity.
Once a price has been agreed with a suitable buyer, we will continue to liaise with all parties to make the transaction go through as efficiently as possible, so you are not waiting round to get into your new home.
In order to reduce fall through rates, wasted time and money and to make sure buyers and sellers show their commitment and motivation to each other, James Gorey Estate Agents has partnered with Gazeal to help speed up and secure sales.
- A reservation agreement is signed to show commitment and to protect both buyer and seller while proceeding to exchange of contracts through the normal conveyancing process.
- This prevents the seller from later accepting another offer (Gazumping) and the buyer reducing their offer later on (Gazundering).
- Timescales are agreed upfront so you know when your move is happening.
- The agreement takes in to account matters outside of your control. These include a chain breaking down, a mortgage not being offered and a down valuation by a surveyor amongst others.
- There is no large cash deposit to pay and only a small reservation fee of £250 + VAT for both buyer and seller.
- If the reservation agreement is broken, the offending party will pay a penalty fine of £2000 to the other side helping with their legal costs etc.