Our rental goal is simple, we want to find you the best possible tenant. We offer a range of straightforward and simple services to fit the needs of all landlords. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
James Gorey Estate Agents provides an ultra-personal, proactive and bespoke estate agency service with the sole aim of building long term relationships and becoming your go to property people. We will do everything we can to achieve the right deal for you in the quickest timescale whilst taking away as much stress and hassle. We are here every step of the way, whenever you need us.
Finding you the right tenants
- General guidance on letting your property, pricing and compliance
- Marketing your property
- Accompanied viewings
- Vetted and referenced tenants
- Tenancy agreement preparation
- Inventory arrangement and check-in
- Collection of first month's rent and deposit
- Deposit registration with government scheme
Want peace of mind?
Let us take away the headache and hassle of looking after your tenancy on a day to day basis with either our rent collection or management options.
- Rent collection on monthly basis
- Monthly rental statement
- Renewals and rent reviews
- Conduct regular inspections (management only)
- Maintenance issues and repairs (management only)
- Arrange check out (management only)
Protecting your rent
For most landlords, receiving rental income in full and on time is essential to cover mortgage payments and other associated costs. Even the best tenants can find their circumstances suddenly changing, such as redundancy or long-term sickness, meaning they are unable to pay the rent. That is why it is always good to consider our rent guarantee.
- NIL EXCESS
- COVERS UP TO £2,500 RENT PER MONTH
- COVERS UP TO 15 MONTHS PAYMENT
- COVERS UP TO £100,000 LEGAL EXPENSES
Our Rent guarantee can give you peace of mind you will not lose out if your tenant can't, or won't, pay the rent. Our policy also includes legal expenses cover as standard to cover the legal fees needed to evict the tenant and regain vacant possession of the property.